samedi 27 décembre 2008

friENDs

Why does the word ''friend'' have to word ''end'' in it?

I miss them. I remember last year, I think it was actually oe year ago today, I had organized a Christmas party for my friends and I. We had a gift exchange and I had made food and drinks for everyone. I waso looking forward to that night with all of them. I had put so much effort in all of it. Don't get me wrong I don't regret it today, but still, I look back and ask myself what it was all for. Only one year later, none of them are in my life anymore.

Sure things have changed, I have taken some decisons that have consequences. Some decisions that weren't that good too. Although I never would of thought it woul be so easy for them to let me down. People can be so mean. Who can you really call a friend? Do you really have to have known the person for years, do they have to be high school fiends? After what point can you call someone a true friend? Before you know it they let you down. How will I ever be able to trust friends again? Up to now, my friendship stories all have ENDS.

How can you truly love someone, share so many things with them, support them, laugh with them, build memories with them and then get thrown away like an old shirt you used to love so much and is now out of style.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire